Florida Public Adjusting Services
"We work for the Customer, NOT the Insurance Company"
We make sure that you, the policyholder, receive full and fair compensation for your insurance claim. We do this by working with you to document your damages, compile all the necessary paperwork, and negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf. Our Public Adjusters know the ins and outs of Florida insurance companies to get the money you deserve.
How to Choose the Best Public
Adjuster for Your Needs.
There are some key steps you can follow when choosing a public adjuster to ensure you get the best results.
1. First and foremost, check their license status. All public adjusters are required by law to have a license in order to operate. You can easily check this by doing a quick search of their name or company on your state's licensing board website.
2. Secondly, check their experience level. How long have they been working as a public adjuster? Do they have experience handling cases similar to yours? The more experience an adjuster has, the better equipped they'll be to get you a fair settlement from your insurance company.
3. Thirdly, ask for references. A reputable public adjuster should have no problem providing you with a list of past clients who can vouch for their work. This is a great way to get first-hand insights into what it's like to work with them.
4. Fourth, make sure they carry errors and omissions (E&O) insurance. This type of insurance protects public adjusters from any mistakes they make while working on your case.
5. Finally, ask about their fees. Most public adjusters work on a contingency basis, which means they only get paid if and when you receive a settlement from your insurance company. Make sure you understand how their fee structure works before signing any contracts.
Following these steps will help you choose a reputable public adjuster who can get you the best possible results from your insurance claim. If you are in Florida we would be happy to serve you with any residential or commercial claims.
We Are HomeSafeClaims.com, we are Expert Public Adjusters in Florida.
Call us Today for More information at 1-800-948-2849